CONFESSION DURING DELIVERANCE:
I TURN INTO A WOMAN AT NIGHT.
During deliverance, this man confessed to
changing to a woman at night, goes out and
ensure he sleeps with men.
“i turn into a woman at night and sleep with other
men as a way and condition of my rituals to
become rich and powerful during the day.
When it's night, I do my rituals and then turn into a
woman, go out and sleep with rich and powerful
men whom I drain their wealth and very early in
the morning, I turn back to my normal self as a
man but I was surprised the other day I didn't turn
back to my normal self fully. I tried all I could but I
couldn't turn. This caused people to take me to the
church for deliverance" he said.
< WARNING
We are in the end time where people does all
manner of things to make money and be powerful.
And also to men that are consumed in immorality,
keep carrying... Some of these women in mini
skirts you see at night everywhere are fishes,
snakes, animals and men as you can see here.
May you be protected in Jesus name.

Post a Comment

Trending Now

 
Top