Women cheat for various reasons, including thrill, dash of danger, ‘raging hormones,’ opportunity, disrespect, and satiating unfulfilled sexual needs.

Most men are cheats. But women make even better cheats. Catching a man cheating is as easy as ABC. Men are careless and will leave evidence lying at every corner...a condom in his laptop bag, lipstick on his shirt and red stilettoes at the back of his car.
Women cheat for various reasons, including thrill, dash of danger, spousal absenteeism, revenge, ‘raging hormones,’ opportunity, disrespect, old time’s sake and satiating unfulfilled sexual needs.
Here is how they cheat:
1. The office bedroom 
Work is the easiest way to cover up cheating. Travelling out of town or spending longer hours in the office are ideal for a fling.
2. Sex at the gym


Women can be gym addicts when it comes to cheating.
Kemi(not a real name) used her gym time and explains that, “I used to say that I was going to the gym, but instead, veered off to a nearby hotel. The man used to pick me up after a brief workout at the gym. I would leave my car in the parking lot and we will drive off in his car. We would make out or have a quickie right there in the parking lot before going our separate ways.”
3. Sweetie, that’s my cousin’s condo!
If your woman is always spending nights at her cousin’s house in Lang’ata with unknown friends, then it’s time you started questioning. A real estate agent, says women secretly rent other apartments where they take younger men for sexual escapades.
4. Work trips abroad 

This trick has become too common and risky. They have now upgraded to flying out with their chamas or fictitious ‘work-related’ assignments. Anthony recently signed divorce papers but had “never suspected until a friend called me to inform me that he had seen my 54-year-old wife with a boy young enough to be my son. I started investigating and realised they had been travelling together on all her work trips. Can you believe that I financed some of his trips in the name of pocket money?”Anthony lamented adding that he never even got gifts when the wife came back from the trips.
5. Tony is my cab guy
If your wife has a car but still insists on using the same taxi guy, normally named Mike, Dennis or Tony, then it’s time to check that out.

Post a Comment

Trending Now

 
Top