Airtel is here with 6GB of data bundle for 1500Naira. This is the cheapest sub ever

Airtel did well by sending out messages to customers indicating the presence of this new plan.
Well, this plan is tagged "Special Privillege" and I dont know what that means, whether its for only selected sims or they are considering their customers as special, thus dont want them to spend much on data.. Not talking much, lets go into the real business.

How Do I Get This Offer?
To get this offer, Interested customer is required to dial *440*161#

How do I check my balance?
To check your data balance after subscribing, customers are required to dial *123*10# or *140#

Will I be able to use it on any device?
Yes!! You can use this plan on any device. Be it Iphone, Android, Java, Blackberry, ETC.

Goodluck as you subscribe to this.

Post a Comment

Trending Now

 
Top