A man know as Matheri, better known as Fongo claims he has super powers. In an interview with  a Kenyan newspaper he said
“I had supernatural powers. I could pull them; some were women, others men. I killed some but I had sympathy for others; I let them go, maybe a thousand of them.”
He repeated his claim that a pastor gave him a ring to wear on his left index finger, which he would use to pull victims.
“He wanted blood, so he told me the ring had powers to attract those I would get blood from,” Matheri claimed.
“In turn, he would pay me Sh200,000 for every two pints of blood I delivered.”
“The pastor showed up one day and asked us if we would want to make some money,” recalled Matheri, saying they were five.
“The man gave us food and clothes but my friends later went back to the streets.”
It is then that he got inducted in the ‘hall of horror’. A man who used to hawk household items in the streets of Naivasha, but who is now a leader of a church, said it was difficult to know if he was a vampire until he made a public confession.
“I used to see him, sometimes in a gang just roaming the streets,” recalled Pastor Daniel Mugo.
One day he saw Matheri walking with a woman in the dark. They were chatting but then had a struggle, after which he walked away.
“I thought I had saved the woman from a mugging because Matheri saw me and left,” said Pastor Mugo. “It was only after he said he had intended to ‘finish’ her that I began noticing something strange.”

Post a Comment

Trending Now

 
Top