Let's say you just broke up with your cheating BF/GF. 
1. Our breakup was due to religious differences.He thought he was God. I didn’t.
2. You are online, am online but we don’t talk to each other because pride is also online.
3. Sorry heart closed until further notice.

4.
 Dont be a woman that needs a man, be a woman a man needs.

5.
 Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow.

6.
 Ukiwaza ya kwangu utachelewa ya kwako.
7. If you call me and I don’t pick, wait,I will call you back if I need to talk to you. I don’t have your kidney.
8. If you think am ignoring you, you are right…I always have my phone in my hand 24/7
9. You were my cup of tea but I drink champagne now.
10. The only thing in life that I will force is my jeans over my ass..Nothing else! Not friendships or relationships# Take a hike.
11. Blocking is for weak bi%%ches,I want you to see my sh#@t and cry.
12. If you come for my man, I’ll come for your dad and we will go shopping with your fees.
13. I discovered flying with eagles and stopped walking with chicken.

14.
 If you have an opinion about my life raise your hand. Now put it over your mouth.

15.
 Sometimes you have to play the role of a fool to fool the fool who think they are fooling you.

Post a Comment

Trending Now

 
Top