A 32-year-old businessman, Ezekiel Igbokwe, has been arrested by the Ogun State Police Command for allegedly killing his wife’s lover, Victor Olatundun.
Igbokwe was said to have killed Olatundun after he caught him having sex with his wife at their matrimonial home.
He said, “I travelled to Onitsha on July 25, and when I came back on July 27, I met a man inside my room making love to my wife. Then we started fighting. The man was stronger than me. When I saw he could overpower me, I got a cutlass in my toilet and dealt him blows in the hand and neck. On the way to the hospital, the fuel in the car finished and he died.”
Igbokwe said he committed the crime due to anger, adding that he never meant to kill the victim.
He claimed that he had never met Olatundun before, saying he also never suspected that his wife was having an extra-marital affair with anyone.
Olatundun reportedly died on the way to the hospital.

Post a Comment

Trending Now

 
Top